Universities are a perfect place to get involved with Centrepoint. Help change the lives of homeless young people with your RAG society, group of friends or as a solo campaigner.
Fundraising at university is a great way to help others, build new friendships, and gain experience to add to your CV. We can send you everything you need to make your event a success like balloons, posters, t-shirts, collection tins and buckets.
Ways to get involved at university
- Nominate Centrepoint as one of your RAG charities
- Get your halls or class involved with fundraising activities such as a bake sale, film night or pub quiz on campus
- Organise a collection
- Hold a fundraising activity in your Society, or you could set up a Centrepoint Society!
- Hold your own Sleep Out in your campus building or grounds
- Volunteer for Centrepoint
Tell us about your fundraising event
Tell us your plans! We’d love to hear what you have in mind, tell us about your celebration here. If you have already started to organise your fundraiser, please take a moment to tell us what you have planned. We love hearing about what our supporters are doing for us and it helps us to offer the support and advice you need.
Can we help?
If you need some more inspiration, get in touch with our friendly Events team, who'll be more than happy to help.