We're seeking to build partnerships and collaborations that help us to:
- Prevent homelessness
- Deliver innovative programmes
- Amplify the voices of homeless young people
- Optimise our capacity by investing in people, buildings and technology
- Link into wider networks and scope out joint working opportunities
We are seeking third sector and local authority partners who can help us take our prevention pilot scheme to the next level.
We're already working with several secondary schools in Manchester to identify 11-16 year olds who are at hidden risk of homelessness. And we're looking to offer this nationwide.
The classroom-based survey gives us the evidence we need to signpost at risk individuals and their families to local support services. In pilot project areas, we aim to increase the resources available to schools so that young people and their families receive the support they need. Identifying and supporting young people early is the key to making sure that situations don’t worsen.
Please email the Partnerships team on firstname.lastname@example.org if you interested in this work.
Join our Partnering Membership scheme
Our Partnering Membership scheme pulls together a national network of over 100 organisations supporting homeless young people. Collectively, we reach thousands of homeless young people and have a real understanding of emerging issues. By joining together, we have a stronger national policy voice to speak out on behalf of vulnerable young people.
Benefits of membership
Join like-minded organisations to combine local expertise with shared resources and spread our impact even further. As a member you receive:
- Access to our Bursary scheme and Connect Legal Advice Service for young people.
- Updates about potential opportunities for joint working including fundraising opportunities.
- Access for staff and young people to a range of training programmes.
- The opportunity to take part in our national research and free subscription to our policy updates.