Celebrate your special occasion by helping change the lives of homeless young people. Whether this is through your wedding, civil partnership, birthday, anniversary, retirement or an important milestone, we are here to help you plan with our resources below.
Ways you can support Centrepoint through your celebration
- Plan a party to celebrate your big day and consider how you can ask for donations at the event – could you host some games or competitions in exchange for suggested donations to take part?
- Set up a JustGiving page and ask friends, family and colleagues to make a donation to Centrepoint instead of giving a gift.
- Set up a birthday fundraiser on Facebook to easily ask for donations – you might get some unexpected donations!
- Add donations to Centrepoint as one of the options on your wedding/civil partnership gift list.
- Add some decoration to your party by downloading our Centrepoint bunting, cake flags and ingredients cards.
- Ask us to send you some Centrepoint balloons.
- Give our Centrepoint celebration pin badges as wedding/civil partnership favours or ask for a donation at a party.
- Hold a collection at your event using our free Centrepoint collection tins or Gift Aid envelopes.
- Use your wedding speech or an opportunity at your celebration event to talk about Centrepoint’s work and where their donations will go.
- Enjoy your celebration knowing you are doing something amazing at the same time!
Tell us about your fundraising event
Tell us your plans! We’d love to hear what you have in mind, tell us about your celebration here. If you have already started to organise your fundraiser, please take a moment to tell us what you have planned. We love hearing about what our supporters are doing for us and it helps us to offer the support and advice you need.
Can we help?
If you need some more inspiration, get in touch with our friendly Events team, who'll be more than happy to help.