The TCS London Marathon is moving back to April! You can be part of one of the world’s greatest marathons and run on closed roads through London.
Sign up for a charity place
Unfortunately our team for 2024 is full.
Along with the amazing feeling of giving more homeless young people a future by completing this incredible challenge, you'll receive:
- Comprehensive training plans designed by LDN Physio.
- A professionally run training day to give you all of the information you need to prepare for the big day.
- Regular newsletters and emails to keep you updated.
- Your very own Centrepoint technical running top to wear with pride.
- Support from your fellow runners and the Centrepoint Events team through our online running group.
- Dedicated support from the Centrepoint Events team on any questions you have.
- Resources like our fundraising pack, balloons, collecting tins and banners to help you hit your targets.
- Amazing support from our cheer squad to spur you on to the finish line.
- A well deserved post-race celebration and massage at our reception near the finish line.
Do you have your own ballot place?
If you were lucky enough to receive a place in the ballot, we would love to have you as part of our team. There's no set fundraising target, we just ask you to raise as much as you can. You'll receive a Centrepoint running top and the same fantastic support along your journey. Just complete this form and we’ll get in touch to say thank you and send you a fundraising pack.
Your questions answered
If you have any further questions for our team, please check out our FAQs page. There we've put together some responses to the questions you ask us the most about fundraising for Centrepoint, including details of how to contact our events team.