What we do
The Centrepoint Helpline provides housing advice in England to young people aged 16-25 or their family and friends over email, webchat and phone. We listen to young people and provide them with advice and details of services they can access.
The Centrepoint Helpline is currently open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. We're committed to reviewing these opening hours and improving access to translation services.
We're here to listen to you and your situation. Any information you tell us will not be shared outside of Centrepoint unless we have reason to believe you or someone else was at risk.
- We will take time to listen to your situation and make sure we understand it before we provide you with advice.
- We will focus on your situation and always be honest.
- We will use all the resources we have to give you advice that's tailored to you and your situation – even if it means we need to do some research and get back to you.
- We will explain your options to you and provide you with a copy of our advice.
- We will provide ways for you to contact us on your preferred channels.
- We will review our opening hours to ensure the service is open when it's needed.
- We will aim to reply to messages outside of opening hours within two working days.