How can I refer a young person to Centrepoint?

We support homeless young people aged 16-25 in London, Bradford and Sunderland. We don’t provide accommodation across all London boroughs. To get a place in a Centrepoint hostel, the young person needs to be referred by their local council in an area where we have accommodation services. Local councils will offer different types of accommodation to young people who are homeless and we can’t guarantee they will get referred to Centrepoint. 

You can use this tool to find out the details of the young person’s local council.

You can find out more about what happens when a young person visits the council here: Talking to the Council – what you need to know.


I'd like to talk to someone

Call the Centrepoint Helpline free on 0808 800 0661 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm) or leave your details below and a Centrepoint Helpline Advisor will get back to you as soon as possible.

Someone I know needs help

Are you based in the UK

If you're not sure please estimate. Please bear in mind that Centrepoint only supports young people aged 16-25
If the young person is someone you've seen sleeping rough, it's best to contact Streetlink on 0300 500 0914
We need to be able to get back in touch with you to get you the right help
How would you prefer us to contact you? * (Without your email or phone number we can't get in touch to support you)
Where did you hear about Centrepoint?

Data protection regulations state that we need your agreement to hold/use the personal data that you provide. We’ll hold your data securely for two years and delete it after this time. Read our privacy notice.

helpline logo with smallprint.png