Centrepoint accommodation

We support homeless young people aged 16-25 in London, Manchester, Barnsley, Bradford and Sunderland. To get a place in a Centrepoint hostel, you need to be referred by your local council in an area where we have accommodation services. Local councils will offer different types of accommodation to young people who are homeless and we can’t guarantee you will get referred to Centrepoint. 

You can use this tool to find out the details of your local council.

I'd like to talk to someone

Call the Centrepoint Helpline free on 0808 800 0661 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm) or leave your details below and a Centrepoint Helpline Advisor will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please bear in mind that Centrepoint only supports young people aged 16-25
Please name your city, town or borough: Centrepoint currently only offers support in England
We need to be able to get back in touch with you to get you the right help
Where did you hear about Centrepoint?

Data protection regulations state that we need your agreement to hold/use the personal data that you provide. We’ll hold your data securely for two years and delete it after this time. Read our privacy notice.

helpline logo with smallprint.png