Centrepoint estimates that nearly 122,000 young people aged 16-25 in the UK are facing homelessness, a statistic made all the more shocking during the growing cost of living crisis. That's why we are asking you to complete 122,000 steps in May - let's move forward together and help a young person take their first steps out of homelessness.
How it works
Select your dates, make a plan, and get moving!
1. Choose your dates - We recommend 10 days but it's up to you
2. Choose your style - Will you take daily walks, long weekend walks, or laps round the garden?
3. Track your steps - You can use a fitness watch or free phone apps to count your steps
4. Get fundraising - Set up your online fundraising page to raise £122 (or more!) A fundraising page will be created for you when you register. Just add a photo and get sharing!
Complete the challenge solo or get your friends and family involved, make it a fun challenge for the kids, or set up a competition amongst your colleagues at work.
We'll be here to support you every step of the way.
By joining us, you'll make a huge difference to the lives of homeless young people. As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Your very own Centrepoint top to wear with pride when you raise £122
- Dedicated support from the Centrepoint Events team, ranging from training advice to help with your fundraising
- Regular updates on the difference the money you raise can make