Centrepoint's Supporter Promise
- Because we are committed to making a difference to the lives of homeless young people, we always encourage people to make a donation to Centrepoint if they are in a position to do so. But we recognise that it’s your decision and you need to make it in your own time.
- We will always respect your privacy. We recognise and appreciate your donations are completely personal to you.
- We will give you the opportunity to be connected with the work we do, which is made possible by gifts like yours.
- If you wish to receive updates from us, we will always tell you about how you are helping to change young people’s lives so you know how your money is being spent.
- We will use your donations carefully and cost effectively so that they have the greatest impact for our young people.
- We will always take appropriate action if others acting on our behalf fail to meet our high standards.
- We will always check first that you are happy to speak to us when we call.
- We will never share your data with other organisations, non-profit or otherwise.
- If you tell us you don’t want to hear from us again, or want to hear from us less, we will respect this and amend your record accordingly.