Independent Life Skills Coach (Westminster)
Role reference: LN114
Application deadline: 24 October 2021
Time commitment: 5–10 hours per week (during 9am–5pm, Mon-Fri)
As an Independent Life Skills Coach, you will be supporting the delivery of our Lifewise Programme in our Westminster services. Lifewise prepares Young People by developing their basic life skills, with short courses focused on managing money, cooking, and cleaning and fire safety. These are integral skills that will support Young People throughout their lives.
- Supporting Centrepoint teams with the delivery of the Lifewise programme
- Supporting Centrepoint with the development of new and innovative Lifewise courses
- Support young people to learn and develop independent life skills
- Adhere to administrative requirements of the role
Support for Volunteers
- Structured induction and training
- Ongoing support and supervision from the volunteering team
- Ongoing support and supervision from your supervisor
- Access to further training
- Travel and other reasonable expenses reimbursed
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete our application form. If you are having trouble completing the application form, or have any questions about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.