Fitness Facilitator (Barnet)
Role reference: LN101
Application deadline: 24 October 2021
Time Commitment: 1-2 hours per week, for a minimum of three months
The Centrepoint Activities Team work with services and young people to organise engagement opportunities including arts and sports activities. The aim of these activities is to encourage participation, reduce isolation and build confidence of the young people. You will gain support and supervision from the Activities Team to allow you to thrive in this role.
- Lead fitness sessions for a small group of young people (3-5)
- To offer a fun and inclusive environment where young people can enjoy exercise together
- To deliver a fitness session in a chosen area (HIIT/CrossFit/circuits/machines/weights in the onsite gym)
- Working with young people of varying abilities to create sessions
- Level 1 Personal Training Qualification or equivalent
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with young people and staff
- A passion for leading fitness or sport for young people
- Reliable, punctual and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- A commitment to demonstrating Centrepoint’s values; Humility, Focused, Entrepreneurial, Integrity, Energy and Accountable.
Support for volunteers
- Structured induction and training
- Ongoing support and supervision from the volunteering team
- Ongoing support and supervision from your supervison
- Access to further training
- Travel and other reasonable expenses reimbursed
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete our application form. If you are having trouble completing the application form, or have any questions about the role, please contact email@example.com.