Gather a group together to share a pot of soup and a smile to raise money for homeless young people.
The Big Broth is a fun and delicious activity to do with a bunch of friends, your community group or with colleagues on your lunch break. Pick a day, make or buy some lovely soup and toppings and raise money for homeless young people. Whether you're a veg chopper or a soup shopper, you can pull off a souper fundraising event, starting right here.
1. Choose the big day: A mid-week lunch break at work? A weekend afternoon at home? It’s totally up to you.
2. Pick your location: It could be anywhere you like – as long as there’s a decent supply of spoons and bowls!
3. Invite your souper troupers: Put up posters, download and send invites and share on social media to spread the word about your event.
4. Stir up the donations: Set a target and a suggested donation for each guest.
5. Make your soup smile: Stock up on tasty toppings, from croutons to crème fraiche, and get guests involved with making their soup smile.
The Big Broth Fundraising Pack contains tips and ideas to make your event a success
You don't have to be a master chef to put together a delicious soup recipe – we've got plenty of ideas for you. Click below to see some simple recipes from our celebrity Big Broth supporters. Don't forget, you can always just pop to the shop and pick up 2019 competition winner Richard's Carrot & Red Lentil, lovingly prepared by Yorkshire Provender.
If you have a question about The Big Broth, get in touch with our friendly Events team and they'll be more than happy to help.