The Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge is a demanding adventure with spectacular rewards. Starting and finishing in Horton-in-Ribblesdale, you'll take on Pen-y-Ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough in under 12 hours.
You will cover almost 25 miles, following an iconic walking route and witnessing some of the county’s most stunning scenery.
Why join Team Centrepoint?
- Be part of a team led by highly experienced and qualified guides
- Receive training hints and tips to get you ready for the challenge
- Benefit from comprehensive fundraising support
- Get your very own Centrepoint t-shirt
- Earn a Centrepoint finisher’s certificate
The sponsorship target for this spectacular challenge is just £200. All funds raised will go towards giving homeless young people a future.
Before entering this event, please read the terms and conditions.