With a largely flat course, the Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon is a great route for first-time marathon runners, as well as more experienced runners looking for that elusive personal best. Taking in the historic heart of York and scenic surrounding countryside, the Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon attracts runners from across the UK and abroad.
By signing up to run The Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon and becoming part of Team Centrepoint, you will join a friendly and supportive group all encouraging each other to run the best race they can, and smash their fundraising target. We’re even signing up one of Centrepoint's own events team members, so we really do know what you’ll be going through in the run up to race day!
Included in your entry:
- Individual runner number
- Baggage store
- Drinks on course and at the finish
- Personal chip timing with live split timing and a print-out available at the finish
- Finisher's t-shirt and medal to showcase your achievement
As a member of Team Centrepoint you will also receive:
- A Centrepoint running vest
- A Centrepoint fundraising pack
- Regular contact and support from your regional fundraiser
At only £45 per place and with a fundraising target of just £500 this really is the best marathon to sign up to in 2017! All funds raised will help us provide our vital support for homeless young people.
Event Terms and Conditions.