Up to 20,000 runners will take on 13.1 miles through the capital passing many famous sights whilst being cheered on by huge crowds. The Big Half will be a global event with some of the world’s top elite runners and at the same time a local event involving and supporting the communities that the route runs through.
The race starts at Tower Bridge and finishes in Greenwich, passing through the boroughs of Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Lewisham and Greenwich.
As part of Team Centrepoint you will receive:
- An exclusive training workshop with tailored running and preparation advice
- A Centrepoint running vest to wear with pride on race day
- On-going individual support throughout your journey
- All the materials and information you need to smash your sponsorship target
- A team of loud cheerers to spur you on from our cheering spot
Be one of the first to take part in this exciting new event.