Event date: Sunday 26 April 2020
Where? At home!
This challenge is suitable for all ages and abilities, all you need is to think of an activity based around the numbers 2.6 or 26. Fitness, baking, crafts, writing, reading - the options are endless!
How do I get involved?
- Pick your 2.6 challenge - we have a few ideas below
- Visit our JustGiving 2.6 Challenge page to set up your personalised fundraising page to collect sponsorship
- Take on your challenge on 26 April and remember to share your efforts on social media using #TwoPointSixChallenge and tag us @CentrepointUK - we'd love to see what you're up to and share with our followers!
If you need some ideas to get started...
- A circuit of 26 exercises
- Run up 26 flights of stairs
- Learn 26 words in another language or the same word in 26 languages
- Challenge a friend to show off a talent or skill for 2.6 minutes
- Tell 26 jokes and film it for social media
- Dedicate 26 minutes of your day for something you never do
- Listen to a song for 2 hours and 6 minutes - or people could donate to add to your playlist
- Especially for the kids...
- Stay silent for 26 minutes
- Read 26 pages
- Draw 26 things you like in one picture
- Hop/skip/jump 26 times
- Scoot around the garden for 26 minutes