Date: Saturday 15 or Sunday 16 August 2020 (you decide!)
Location: Anywhere across the UK
Choose your distance from one of the following options:
• My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100: 100-mile ride
• My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46: 46-mile ride
• My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 19: 19-mile ride
• My Prudential RideLondon FreeCycle: An event that allows you to set your own challenge (minimum distance 1km) on the wheels of your choice: bikes, scooters, skateboards, trikes, balance bikes, roller skates, wheelchairs or anything that is self-propelled (e-bikes are fine too).
We’d love to have you take part with us in this new challenge over the official ride London weekend. What's more, you'll...
- Join thousands of cyclists taking part in a virtual event on the same weekend.
- Use the exclusive app to track and share your challenge.
- Receive a personalised finisher certificate to share with friend and family.
- Support Centrepoint and help us continue our vital work through the Covid pandemic.
By joining us, you'll make a huge difference to the lives of homeless young people. As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Regular newsletters and emails to keep you updated.
- Your very own Centrepoint technical cycling top to wear with pride.
- Dedicated support from the Centrepoint Events team, ranging from nutrition advice to help with your online fundraising.
HOW DO I SET UP A FUNDRAISING PAGE?
- Go to www.justgiving.com/centrepoint.
- Click Fundraise for Us and follow the step-by-step instructions.
- Personalise your page by adding a photograph and explaining why you have chosen to support Centrepoint.
- Share the link to your fundraising page with your friends and family.
I HAVE AN INJURY AND NOW I CAN'T TAKE PART IN THE EVENT I SIGNED UP FOR. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
We're really sorry to hear that. Please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you won’t be taking part.
I’M STUCK FOR FUNDRAISING IDEAS. CAN YOU HELP?
Of course! We're here to help you throughout your My Prudential RideLondon journey. Check out our fantastic fundraising resources and inspirational stories.
Once you’ve registered, we’ll also send you a fundraising pack - this has lots of handy tips to get you off to a great start.
HOW DO I PAY IN MY FUNDRAISING?
Head to the bank
You can pay cash directly into our bank account or make a bank transfer from your account.
Email us at email@example.com to get our bank details and let us know to look out for your donation.
You can donate directly to your own online giving page and it will be sent directly to Centrepoint.
HOW DO I GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR TEAM?
Have a question that isn't answered here? Contact our Events team and they’ll be happy to help.