Participants will work together to tackle issues discussed in a range of themed workshops, for example The Manchester Charter and a combined authority approach.
Other sessions will focus on the policy landscape in 2018, routes into training and employment, fundraising, safeguarding and promoting good mental health.
There will also be table discussions to generate big ideas to end youth homelessness and a panel session consisting of civil servants, providers, and local authorities supported housing.
Key speakers and workshop leads include:
- Seyi Obakin, Chief Executive, Centrepoint
- Marcus Jones, MP, Minister for Local Government
- Andy Burnham, Mayor of the Greater Manchester Combined Authority (invited)
- Beth Knowles, Mayoral Lead for Homelessness and Rough Sleeping, Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- Former chair of Centrepoint Parliament, CP Alumni and young people with lived experience
- Gill Leng, former Advisor for Health and Homes at Public Health England
- Sue Kellie, National Head of Heath, Centrepoint
- Jayne Hellowell, Head of Locality Commissioning and Healthier Communities, Barnsley Council
- Abigail Gill, Senior Policy and Research Officer, Centrepoint
- Paul Morrish, Chief Executive, Land Aid
- Helen Crane, Specialist Safeguarding Manager, Centrepoint
- Karen Burgess, Specialist Safeguarding Practitioner, New Roots Housing
- Michelle Bellamy, Head of Apprenticeships and Traineeships, Centrepoint
- Jane Davies, Housing Related Support Strategic Commissioning Manager, Manchester City Council
- Richard Lambert, Chief Executive Officer, National Landlords Association