Event date: Sunday 10 March
Starting Location: Plaça D’Espanya
Finishing Location: Plaça D’Espanya
Distance: 26.2 miles
Level of Difficulty: Challenging
Registration Fee: £25
Fundraising Target: £600
Already have a place? Join Team Centrepoint and receive dedicated fundraising support >
By joining us, you'll make a huge difference to the lives of homeless young people. As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Our support pack with everything you need to kick off your marathon training
- A WhatsApp support group led by Alex, a former Centrepoint resident and personal trainer
- A professionally run training day to give you all of the info you need to prepare for the big day
- Your very own Centrepoint technical running top to wear with pride
- Dedicated support from the Centrepoint Events team on any questions you have
- Resources like our fundraising pack, balloons and collecting tins to help you hit your target
- Dedicated support from the Centrepoint Events team on any questions you have from nutrition to online fundraising
How can I get a Centrepoint running top to wear on the day?
If you have completed the own place form we will send you a vest around a month before the event. If you would like one sooner please email us at email@example.com.
I have my own place in this event, how can I join Team Centrepoint?
Congratulations on securing your own place – we'd love to have you on our team!
To join us, just complete the own place form and we’ll get in touch to say thank you and send you a fundraising pack.
How do I set up a fundraising page?
- Go to justgiving.com/centrepoint
- Click Fundraise for us and follow the step-by-step instructions
- Personalise your page by adding a photograph and explaining why you’ve chosen to support Centrepoint
- Share the link to your fundraising page with your friends and family
I have an injury and now I can't take part in the event I signed up for. What should I do?
Please contact our Events team as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and we’ll discuss your options.
What happens if I don’t reach my fundraising target?
When you buy a Centrepoint charity place in an event, we ask you to reach a minimum fundraising target. The money you raise covers the cost of the event place and administration fees that Centrepoint have to pay for you to take part and helps us deliver the services we provide to homeless young people.
If you're concerned you won’t reach your fundraising target, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. We're on hand to help you out with tips and ideas that will help you reach your target and we may be able to extend your deadline so that you have that little bit longer to fundraise.
I’m stuck for fundraising ideas. Can you help?
Once you’ve registered, we’ll also send you a fundraising pack. This has lots of handy tips to get you off to a great start.
How do I pay in my fundraising?
You can donate to your own online giving page and it will be sent directly to Centrepoint.
Pop to the post box
Cheques made payable to Centrepoint can be sent to: Events & Community Fundraising Team, Centrepoint, 25 Camperdown Street, London, E1 8DZ.
Be sure to complete and include any sponsorship forms and our Donation Form so we can identify who the money is from.
Head to the bank
You can pay cash directly into our bank account or you can make a bank transfer from your account.
Just get in touch for our bank details, email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 23 23 20 and make sure to let us know to look out for your donation.
If you have giving vouchers such as a Charities Aid Foundation voucher, please post them directly to us as the bank will not be able to process them.
Give us a call
You can call us and make a card payment over the phone with our friendly Supporter Care team on 0800 23 23 20. They’re available Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5:30pm, and would be happy to speak to you.
Have a question that isn't answered here?
Contact our Events team and they’ll be happy to help.
Phone: 0800 23 23 20