Date: Sunday 25 July 2021
Starting location: Piccadilly
Finishing location: Whitehall
Distance: 10 km
Already have a place? Join Team Centrepoint and receive dedicated fundraising support >
By joining us, you'll make a huge difference to the lives of homeless young people. As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Our support pack with everything you need to kick off your training created by Alex, a former Centrepoint resident and personal trainer, and by Physio LDN
- Regular emails to keep you updated on event information and Centrepoint's work
- Your very own Centrepoint technical running t-shirt to wear with pride
- Dedicated support from the Centrepoint Events team on any questions you have from nutrition to race information to online fundraising
- Digital and physical resources to help you hit your targets
I have my own place in this event. How can I join Team Centrepoint?
We'd love to have you on our team!
To join us, just complete the own place form and we’ll get in touch to say thank you and send you a fundraising pack.
How can I get a Centrepoint running top to wear on the day?
If you have completed the own place form we will send you a vest around a month before the event. If you would like one sooner please email us at email@example.com
How do I set up a fundraising page?
- Go to www.justgiving.com/centrepoint.
- Click Fundraise for us and follow the step-by-step instructions.
- Personalise your page by adding a photograph and explaining why you have chosen to support Centrepoint
- Share the link to your fundraising page with your friends and family.
I have an injury and now I can't take part in the event I signed up for. What should I do?
We're really sorry to hear that. Please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you won’t be taking part.
What happens if I don’t reach my fundraising target?
When you buy a Centrepoint charity place in an event, we ask you to reach a minimum fundraising target. The money you raise covers the cost of the event place and the administration fees Centrepoint have to pay for you to take part. It also helps us to deliver the services we provide to homeless young people.
If you're concerned you won’t reach your fundraising target, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. We're on hand to help you out with tips and ideas that will help you reach your target. We may be able to extend your deadline so that you have that little bit longer to fundraise.
I’m stuck for fundraising ideas. Can you help?
Of course! We're here to help you throughout your ASICS London 10K journey. Check out our fantastic fundraising resources and inspirational stories.
Once you’ve registered, we’ll also send you a fundraising pack. This has lots of handy tips to get you off to a great start.
How do I pay in my fundraising?
Head to the bank
You can pay cash directly into our bank account or make a bank transfer from your account.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 23 23 20 to get our bank details and let us know to look out for your donation.
If you have giving vouchers, such as a Charities Aid Foundation voucher, please post them directly to us as the bank will not be able to process them.
Pop to the post box
You can send cheques payable to Centrepoint to: Events and Community Fundraising team, Centrepoint, 25 Camperdown Street, London, E1 8DZ
Please complete and include any sponsorship forms so we can identify who the money is from.
You can donate directly to your own online giving page and it will be sent directly to Centrepoint.
How do I get in touch with your team?
Have a question that isn't answered here? Contact our Events team and they’ll be happy to help.
Phone: 0800 23 23 20